IPB

> About Discrimination Lawsuits, don't waste your time
Critter
post Jun 30 2004, 10:00 PM [ Post #1 ]

Christopher Paige

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Many years ago in Philadelphia, a man broke into a Judge's home chased him around his house and shot the Judge dead.

The man who shot the judge was the father of a woman who had filed a sexual harassment suit in Federal Court in Philadelphia. The Woman's sexual discrimination lawsuit bounced around federal court for a number of years until the Judge (who was killed) decided that he was going to just dismiss it.

I personally was in a somewhat similar situation. I filed a lawsuit in Federal Court appealing a decision by a government agency on a racial discrimination complaint that I had filed. Although the law was that a trial was required, a Reagan appointed federal judge decided that he would just dismiss my lawsuit (his dismissal was reversed by the Court of Appeals). At this time, Brain damaged Ronald Reagan was the front man to an agenda to get a lot of even more conversative judges in the Federal Court system to "get rid" of discrimination lawsuits.

The fact of the matter is that if you are black there is no remedy available to you by filing a racial discrimination lawsuit. If you file an EEO complaint with the EEOC, the EEOC will do everything in its power to damage your chances of wining in Court. The EEOC will issue a letter saying that it found no evidence that you were discriminated against immediately after you file a complaint (assuming that they allow you to file a complaint). If you then file a lawsuit in federal court, the Judge will use the decision of the EEOC as grounds to get rid of your lawsuit because he won't want to be bothered with discrimination lawsuits.

The only people who stand any chance of wining a discrimination lawsuit are White Females charging sex discrimination/sexual harassment and Old White Males charging age discrimination.

the bias against racial discrimination lawsuits is so great that judges will even use decisions against you by unemployment insurance as justification for dismissing a racial discrimiantion lawsuit. Even though some states have passed laws trying to prevent employers from using UI decisions to get discrimination lawsuits dismissed, Federal Judges are under no legal requirement to go along with this intention.

If you are Black, it is highly unlikely that any Federal Judge in New York City will decide a racial discrimination lawsuit in your favor. In fact, I would not be surpised if ALL of the racial discrimation lawsuits filed in Federal Court in New York City weren't ALL dismissed within months of their being filed.

Go to the top of the page
[Off] [Card] [PM]

> Posts in this topic
[Add Reply] [New Topic]

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

... Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:22 PM