IPB

> Viki's Dead, Viki Touchberry is Dead
Critter
post Dec 11 2003, 01:24 PM [ Post #1 ]

Christopher Paige

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Viki Touchberry, that tired ass swamp Beauch who worked for First Boston, is dead

Well, actually,

the Beauch has been dead for about a year and a half,

I just like waking up in the the morning and yelling out my window

Viki's Dead!

--------------------
Christopher Paige
http://www.honation.com
Copyright 1996-2004 Relationship LLC

Go to the top of the page
[Off] [Card] [PM]

[Add Reply] [New Topic]
> Replies
Critter
post Aug 19 2004, 01:22 PM [ Post #2 ]

Christopher Paige

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

The Dumb Beauch Phenom

I just had to press "fast forward" my VCR because there was a dumb Beauch on the tape who reminded me of Touchberry.

I actually gag when I'm walking down the street and I see a Beauch who looks like Touchberry.

The fact that this stupid Beauch is dead proves that there is a fahking God (because if there wasn't a God, I would be in prison right now for kicking the stupid fahker to death).

On a wider scope, does it not look as though the NYC workplace is full of dumb beauches that everyone has to work around?

I have never ever met a Black woman at a law firm who was not an uneducated idiot from the Caribbean. AND,

I know for a fact that there is no one at any investment bank in New York City who gives a sheat what any beauch has to say about anything.

in fact, there was this one beauch Ibanker at First Boston who had no fahking clue what a joke she was. The beauch was trying to be what she THOUGHT a Business Man was, but she never seemed to realize that the only person in the company being a difficult aass was her.

There are TWO very important concepts history will show emerged from the DOTCOM era:

(a) the concept that you can profit by enabling people (while a lot of Dotcoms went out of business trying to offer services free; the concept that a for-profit company can profit by enabling the little guy survived and some people (notably Ebay) have thrived at it);

(b) the concept that young Smart Upwardly mobile White Males will jump at the chance to dump the workplace;

The workplace today (thanks to employment lawyers) is for dumb beauches and faags, because no one with a fahking clue would put up with the EEO hires (dumb beauches, dumb minorities and dumb faags) who are fahking up the workplace.

No one with a fahking clue would actually spend any time with the idiots in the workplace.

Go to the top of the page
[Off] [Card] [PM]

> Posts in this topic
[Add Reply] [New Topic]

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

... Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:29 AM