IPB

> Aiming High in White Trash City, Aim for Investment Banks
Ross Russell
post May 5 2004, 01:38 PM [ Post #1 ]

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I can remember not long ago getting a temp assignment at an Architecture firm and thinking that it might be a better work environment than law firms and investments banks. It wasn't.

The thing about working in White Trash City ™ is that ALL the *uckers are abused aholes. Every race, every religion, every national origin in New York City is abused. Every one of these *uckers has gotten or is getting the *hit beat out of them on a regular basis.

the only people in White Trash City who are even worth talking to are European Tourists.

I can remember thinking to myself after having been at this architecture/contruction firm for a couple of hours, that if I was going to put up with crap, that I could at least get it from a better looking better class of people.

Investment Banks are the absolute best working environments in New York City. Investment Bankers are generally young, attractive, in shape, extraordinarily professional and they make a lot of money. The only downside of investment banks are the ugly *ucking beauches and minorities that Investment Banks are required to hire to fill their EEO quotas.

So, I guess what I'm advising is, if you are going to work in White Trash City, aim high.

Aim for Investment Banks.

Investment Banks are at the top of the food chain in New York City.

Perceptions in White Trash City

If you are coming into White Trash City ™ with this perception of yourself as this nice innocent person who just wants to make a living, you are going to be crushed. White Trash City is not a City where you can get away with being normal. However,

There is a way to view White Trash City that I guarantee will be your ticket to happiness and riches beyond your wildest dreams.

First, go to the top floor of any skyscraper in White Trash City and look down on the people below.

While looking down on the people below, realize this: White Trash City is a city of 7+ million stupid abused *ucks who you can sue one after another. And some of these dumb *ucks actually have a lot of money that you can take. There are more sueable companies and sueable aholes in White Trash City than there are anywhere else in America. And, because most of the idiots in White Trash City are idiots, most of them are too stupid NOT to do something to you that is either illegal or tortious.

White Trash City is Ho Heaven.

--------------------
Ross Russell
Copyright 1996-2004
Relationship LLC

Go to the top of the page
[Off] [Card] [PM]

> Posts in this topic
[Add Reply] [New Topic]

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

... Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:22 AM